for more articles
Recording Teleclasses and Online Audio: A Step-by-Step Guid
Do you need to record teleclasses, conference calls or telephone interviews? Good news � the process just got a whole lot easier.
If you�re like most busy business people, you don�t want to fiddle around with recording equipment and converting files into MP3 format. All you want to do is:
1) easily turn on the recording system on and off
2) get the finished recording in an MP3 format so that you and others can listen to it
Here are recommendations of two new online services that will do this for you at a very reasonable cost, along with step-by-step instructions on how to use these services.
Step One: Get a Free Bridge Line
Go to http://www.freeaudioconferencing.com and sign up for a free bridge line (this is a fully functional bridge line with your own private PIN number)
Step Two: Choose Between the Following Two Recording Services
I�ve done a lot of research on this subject and tried out many systems. In my experience the best two services for ease of use, customer support and value for your dollar are:
1) http://www.freeaudioconferencing.com ($10 per recording - use if you only make one or two recordings a month)
2) http://www.coach.audioacrobat.com ($19.95 month for unlimited recordings - use if you make two or more recordings a month)
Step Three: How To Do It
Using Option 1 � FreeAudioConferencing
1) you and your caller(s) phone into your bridge line as usual (it has to be a freeaudioconferencing.com bridge line)
2) when you are ready to begin recording, press *2 on your phone and it will ask you for a recording file number. Just name the file whatever you will remember using your touch-tone phone (example: if you punch in 4545, this will be your recorded file number for this recording).
3) When you would like the recording to end, just press *2 again. Recording also ends when you hang up.
4) To get the MP3 file, just go to the freeaudioconferencing.com website and click on the link �Download Conference Recordings� at the bottom of the homepage.
5) The company will email you your MP3 file, which you can then click on to listen to. You can also email the file to someone else, upload the file to your website, etc.
Using Option 2 � AudioAcrobat
1) phone into your bridge line (it can be any bridge)
2) once you have greeted your participants, you need to �patch in� the AudioAcrobat recording line. This is not difficult (if you�re familiar with the �3-Way Calling� feature from your phone company, it�s basically the same thing). Here are the steps:
- Press the �Flash� button on your phone
- when you hear the dial tone you dial the AudioAcrobat phone number and enter your PIN
after you have entered your PIN, you will hear some phone prompts. To start the recording press �3� on your phone keypad.
- as soon as you hear the prompt say �Patch this line into your conference call now� hit the �Flash� button to return to your conference call
- you will hear two audible tones when the recording starts.
- to stop the recording process, simply hit the �Flash� button again or hang up
3) Once you hang up, AudioAcrobat makes your MP3 file which will appear in the �Show My Audios� section of your account. The longer the recording, the longer it will take to show up. A one hour conference call takes about 10 minutes to appear.
Now that you know a stress-free way to record conference calls, teleclasses and telephone interviews, what are you waiting for? Good luck and enjoy!
About the author:
Barbra Sundquist, MPA, IAC-CC is a Certified Mentor Coach known as �the coach who makes things simple�. Barbra absolutely loves taking complex information and making it understandable for learners. To receive more useful �how-to� tips for your online business, go to http://www.BecomeACertifiedCoach.comand sign up for Certified Coach News.
audio streaming software, audio streaming server, live audio streaming, virtual audio streaming, audio streaming service, 94.7 audio streaming, internet audio streaming, audio streaming host, live audio streaming software, audio streaming hardware, audio stream server, free audio streaming, audio stream, audio streaming hosting, audio streaming recorder, audio streams, audio stream recorder, 94.7 highveld audio streaming, streaming music, wireless audio streaming, wifi audio streaming, streaming media, mpeg audio stream, 94.7 highveld stereo audio streaming, recording streaming audio, audio streaming device, streaming audio books, video streaming, audio streaming services, flash audio streaming, online radio, live audio streaming hosting, internet radio, streaming audio player, android audio streaming, audio stream hosting, web streaming, streaming internet radio, streaming servers, free audio streaming hosting, radio 2000 audio streaming, live audio stream, usb audio streaming, audio video stream, streaming audio software, audio video streaming, online audio streaming, free audio streaming software, free audio stream recorder, audio streaming servers, shout cast, how to stream audio, html5 audio streaming, audio streaming android, stream audio, audio streaming live, wondershare streaming audio, lan audio streaming, audio stream ripper, free audio streaming server, audio hosting streaming, audio streaming 94.7, streaming audio free, audio streaming provider, cnbc audio stream, talk 702 audio streaming, audio streaming free, wondershare audio streaming recorder, audio streaming radio stations, streaming audio radio, streaming audio flash, audio web streaming, mobile audio streaming, streaming audio downloader, audio streaming encoder, host streaming, free audio streaming recorder, audio video streaming server, video audio streaming, audio stream recording, live audio streaming free, free audio stream hosting, rip streaming audio, broadwave audio streaming server, audio streaming providers, streaming audio to mp3, audio streaming bandwidth, vlc audio stream, audio stream com, upload streaming audio, save audio stream, free live audio streaming, free live audio streaming software, audio streaming wifi, free audio stream, broadcast audio streaming, cnn audio stream, what is audio streaming, internet streaming music, audio streaming server free